Writing Assignments

Photography Career Tree

I think I would be interested in technical careers. I would be interested in all of the jobs that are listed in the photo. I like these jobs because it seems like something that I would really enjoy doing.

I think I would like to work anywhere. I would want to travel so working anywhere would be fine.

I think there would be many responsibilities. The responsibilities for a commercial photographer would be negotiating prices with clients Working closely with clients to determine

their needs and preferences. The slalary would depend on where I am since I mentioned that i would like to photograph anywhere. I think the salary would vary. If I had to choose I would work here or in Los Angeles.

Indeed Job Search

Vehicle Photographer I- I do not meet the qualifications but I would like this job. I need a high school diploma, 1 year of experience in photography, basic computer and software skills, the ability to sit or stand for long periods of time, and the ability to perform repetitive motion tasks.

Product Photographer- I don’t meet most of the qualifications. I would need adobe photoshop: 2 years, Customer service: 1 year which I do not have, US work authorization, commute to Rancho Cucamonga and a Bachelor’s (preferred). I don’t meet most of these but I would like to work as a product photographer.

Equipment Buying List

The first thing I would buy is a Cannon EOS R7 Mirrorless camera with 18-150mm lens for $1,899 I would buy this camera to start off. The next thing I would buy is the HP 27” 27-cb1180 Multi-Touch All-in-one desktop computer for $1,259.99 I would get this to start editing my photos. After I would buy the lowepro Tahoe BP150 backpack for $52.99 I would get this to carry around my equipment. Then I would buy the Magnus TR-13 travel tripod with dual action ball head for $74.95 I would get this for action shots like sports so the camera wont shake. The I would buy Godox Ving V86IIC TTL Li-ion flash kit for canon cameras for $179 I would get this for portraits to have more lighting. The last thing I would buy is the Godox AD400 pro Witstro all-in-one outdoor flash for $649. I would get this for the same reason i would get the flash. In total i would spend $4,114.93.

DSLR Camera and Lens PPT

DSLR stands for digital single lens reflex. DSLR cameras have detachable lenses. Prime lenses only have one focal length. Zoom lenses have variable focal lenses. Many people use telephoto lenses when shooting distant landscapes to compress perspective. When choosing your ISO when you have more available light, lower ISO and when there is less available light use higher ISO. Higher shutter speed to capture fast action. Shutter speed is how long the shutter is open. The shutter speed should be double your frame rate. Smaller numbers represent a larger opening in aperture. Fast lenses have a bigger maximum aperture. A larger aperture gives a shallower depth of field. White balance is a setting that adjusts how colors look. In full auto mode the camera does everything.

Read and Write: Reasons to become a professional photographer

You can be your own boss. You can be free from the constraint and be in control of your day to day schedule. Like before you can be free from constraints you don’t have to be working from a certain hour in the morning to night allowing you to get more sleep. One day you can work for 10 hours then get a week off your schedule can change a lot. Once you get hired once from someone and they like you they might become regulars. You can photograph almost everything do those are some reasons why photography is a great job.

Read and Write Review

1. Aperture is a hole in the lens that controls the amount of light that enters your camera. Shutter speed is the speed at which the camera closes. ISO is your cameras sensitivity to light.
  2. You would need to change your ISO when shooting in low light.
  3. Aperture priority lets you choose the aperture but the camera sets the shutter speed while shutter priority lets you choose the shutter speed and the camera sets the aperture.
  4. AF modes are autofocus modes. You can change them by a button on the lens and the camera body.
  5. You need to meter. the light to get the right exposure or else your photo will either be too bright or too dark.
  6. White balance adjusts the colors to match the colors of the light source so that white objects appear white. You would need to change it because it could ruin a picture adding unwanted colors.
  7. Depth of field is how much of your image is in focus. Shallow depth of field is when your background is out of focus and your subject is in focus and good depth of field is when everything in your picture is in focus.
  8. Drive modes are the shooting modes in your camera. Metering modes is the way in which a camera determines exposure.
  9. Exposure compensation is used to alter exposure from the value selected by the camera, making photographs brighter or darker.